25 years in the business allowed us to work for companies representing nearly all industries. Currently, most of our projects are done for firms from the following sectors:
- commerce, including, among others, research of the efficiency of promotional activities, observational research, research of shops and malls’ users’ profiles, surveys of satisfaction of clients of shops and malls, shopping malls’ competitive position, barriers in visiting shopping malls, shopping models, customer service standards
- financial sector, including, among others, studies of new product offerings and their market potential, efficiency of marketing communication, the degree of customer service standards fulfillment at point of sale, on the internet and in the call center, surveys of satisfaction, concepts of new products and services, U&A, and segmentation research
- automotive industry, including, among others, Mystery Shopping, e.g. for loss adjustment departments, financial departments, or dealer networks, customer satisfaction surveys, employee involvement surveys
- FMCG sector, including, among others, blind tests, packaging tests, marketing campaigns tests, tests of promotional concepts, names, packaging, products, U&A, price tests
- IT and telecommunications sector, including, among others, customer satisfaction and loyalty surveys, studies of support processes’ quality, debt collection processes, claim management processes, studies of new clients, the potential of new services, image, customer service standards fulfillment at point of sale
- health sector, including, among others, surveys of customer service standards fulfillment at point of sale, marketing communication of products, concepts, packaging, tests of readability of drug leaflets
Moreover, we conduct various types of studies of employee involvement, both in privately owned firms, and at local administration institutions.
Have a question? – contact us by submitting a request for proposal using this form or reach out to one of our contact persons.